what most people think being gay is:
- having a higher/lower voice for your gender
- acting more femine/masculine
- wanting to be more like the opposite gender
- being rude
- teaching children how to be gay
- setting a bad example
- ruining good family values
what being gay really is
- liking the same gender as you
so today is my birthday. and for some reason the week before it is usually hell, the day is hell, and the week after is hell.
i’ve fucked up my birthday since I was nine years old. i am now fifteen.
so yeah, happy wednesday.